Water Treatment Plants
Water abstracted from its source often needs treatment to remove any unwanted substances.
Treatment processes can vary from relatively simple processes like disinfection/chlorination up to full scale treatment of surface water, the process consisting of e.g. aeration, coagulation, flocculation, sedimentation, sand filtration, activated carbon filtration, disinfection.
Other treatment processes to be applied are e.g. desalination or ion exchange, depending on the source.
- Process design and dimensioning
- Detailed engineering design (hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, structural, architectural, process instrumentation, etc.)
- Preparation of tender documents
- Contract administration and site supervision
- Operation and maintenance