Storm and Wastewater Collection
The proper collection and evacuation of storm and wastewater is of enormous importance since the systems ensure the transfer to the treatment plants and the environmental sustainable disposal of the effluents. A good working drainage system will also avoid nuisances and dangers for the population like flooding, traffic disturbances, etc.
Depending on the climatic, urban, environmental and other specific conditions the storm water and sewer systems can be configured as mixed, separated or pseudo-separated systems. Our services include the definition of the best configuration including open channel, pipes and special profiles for sewage and storm water collection, storm water retention, storm water treatment (e.g. sedimentation, filtering, screening), overflows, drainage and pumping stations.
- Storm and wastewater master plans
- Modelling and design of urban drainage systems using computerized tools
- Tendering of wastewater collection networks
- Rehabilitation of sewer systems with trenchless technologies
- Construction supervision of wastewater collection systems