Municipal and Industrial Wastewater
Wastewater management is at the heart of environmental protection, because it seeks to avoid the pollution of our precious rivers, lakes and shores. In addition to the well-known classical treatment processes, changing requirements in water protection and increased public awareness generate the necessity to use innovative technologies. We provide comprehensive solutions for the most effective wastewater disposal and treatment operations that best meet the needs of our Clients.
Thereby, it is of crucial importance to adequately take into account the economic impact as well as the ecological requirements in order to select the appropriate technology. Whether it is renovation, extension or a new construction, our highest priorities are quality and cost-effectiveness.
The technologies we develop in our project are adapted to the local conditions and the requirements of our Clients. They can foresee wastewater ponds, trickling filters, activated sludge, membrane technology, tertiary treatment, sludge treatment, cogeneration and re-use schemes.
Moreover, we offer complex process technologies for removing persistent organic trace materials. We use the most modern software available in order to obtain the optimal solution for your individual case.
- Feasibility studies for new and existing waste water treatment plants
- Design and tendering of tailor-made solutions for wastewater treatment plants and revalorization of sub-products (treated effluent, sludge, biogas)
- Development of concepts for treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants with conventional and innovative technologies
- Energy optimization studies
- Detailed design for institutional and private clients
- Construction supervision
- Technical assistance for operation and maintenance