Effluent reuse is becoming a mandatory option in wastewater systems and a powerful approach to mobilize non-conventional water resources, and this not only in water-stressed regions and countries. In this concern we develop concepts and solutions for the re-use of treated effluents for various purposes: aquifer recharge, industrial processes, agriculture, and irrigation of urban green areas or golf courses.
Depending on the final destination of the treated effluent we propose the adapted treatment process including tertiary treatment. Our services comprise not only the process part on the treatment plant but also the development of the reuse application (irrigation system, hydrogeological studies and design for aquifer recharge, etc.).
- Feasibility studies and design of process/installations for effluent reuse in agriculture, industrial production, aquifer recharge
- Design of wastewater treatment facilities for effluent reuse
- Hydrogeology and design of aquifer recharge systems
- Determination of areas and crops for effluent reuse in agriculture
- Site supervision
- Contract administration and programme management