Geomatics play a major role in hydropower, land and water resources development as well as other infrastructure projects. Our worldwide projects require a wide range of approaches to the integration of different types of spatial information. To meet these needs experts with various qualifications offer expertise in engineering surveying, geodesy, geographical information systems, remote sensing, land administration and cadastre.
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing
- Hydrological GIS Applications
- Flood Risk Mapping and Natural Disaster Assessment
- Land Administration and Cadastre
- Photogrammetry, Cartography, Bathymetry
- Surveying Engineering and Underground Surveys
- Geodetic Structure Monitoring