Onshore Wind Energy
Lahmeyer provides technical consultancy services in the field of wind energy globally, assigning teams of engineers and specialists responsive to intercultural influences and applying state-of-the-art technology and powerful mathematical modelling methods.
As Owner's Engineer we support project developers and institutional clients during all planning and implementation phases of their projects. We also advise banks and investors, providing the technical analyses of projects which are required as a basis for decisions on financing and/or investments.
Having been responsible for the planning and implementation of wind energy projects in more than 60 countries, we are able to draw on long international experience which was often associated with complex sites and diversified markets.
- Wind measurement campaigns and wind maps
- Accredited energy yield assessments (in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025)
- Wind farm planning, micro-siting, and optimisation
- Feasibility studies
- Due Diligence studies
- Tendering and award, contract negotiations
- Construction and operation supervision
- Market studies