Offshore Wind Energy
For the realisation of offshore wind energy projects, Lahmeyer provides services for investors and financing agencies, for governments, project developers, and executing companies, making use of our worldwide experience on multidisciplinary and intercultural projects in established and emerging markets.
We prepare the base information and conceptual foundation on which the complex technical and commercial decision-making processes depend, and we take responsibility for the reliability of planning and design at every project phase. The close cooperation in the project team of Lahmeyer staff with a wide range of specialities and experience, together with our professional independence, ensures a rapid, reliable, and efficient execution of each assignment for our clients.
High reliability wind potential analyses and energy yield forecasts are prepared using modern software modelling techniques, which in particular take into account an evaluation of the internal and external loss ratios when considering specific wake effects with their associated uncertainties and sensitivities.
- Offshore wind energy yield forecasts and evaluation of complex wake losses
- Suggestions for systematic CAPEX reduction
- Concepts for optimisation of the OPEX structure and safeguarding offshore wind farms values
- Support in ensuring from technical point of view sound contractual structures
- Assessment of technical and commercial project risks
- Technical due diligence studies for investors and banks
- Supervision and monitoring of design, manufacturing, construction, and commissioning processes