Transaction Adviser to Governments and Utilities
Governments typically identify I(W)PP projects as part of the relevant development planning, and then solicit bids from investors and developers. Lahmeyer is experienced in executing feasibility studies to determine the parameters of the project, e.g. plant capacity, fuel selection, site location, plant technology, etc., and to develop the plant concept. Based on this concept, the tender documents are prepared, which include the technical specifications, project agreements, and all supporting documents, which collectively form the Request for Proposal (RfP). This RfP will be issued to the investors/developers in order to solicit bids.
During the bidding process Lahmeyer will provide any clarifications required, will perform the evaluation of the bids received, conduct negotiations and establish the final project agreements.
- Investigation of project feasibility and development of project and plant concepts
- Preparation of tender documents for investors and developers
- Managing the tender process
- Bid evaluation and contract negotiations
- Preparation of project agreements
- Support up to project financial closure