Substations represent the nodes in all types of energy networks, whether low, medium, high or extra high voltage ‒ the switching points for the electrical energy. We provide all engineering services required for the implementation of new turnkey substations or for the extension/refurbishing of existing stations with air or gas insulated switchgear. These projects include small package substations for energy in-feeds from decentralised power generation sources, as well as substations for rural power distribution networks, and major stations requiring the highest standards of availability at all voltage levels.
- Air- and gas-insulated substations
- EHV/HV/MV switchgears
- Transformers, shunt reactors, and capacitor banks
- Static VAR compensations (SVC)
- Protection, control, supervision, and metering systems (SCMS)
- Auxiliary plants (batteries/(emergency) power supply/air-conditioning/fire protection)