Laymeyer's engineering expertise creates the foundation for us to provide the full range of strategic development consultancy for all participants in power markets. Lahmeyer has conducted a large number of studies related to the liberalisation of energy sectors and electricity markets. We provide services at all levels, from large scale strategic analyses of country and sector specific framework conditions and development trends to evaluations of single projects and IPP service packages.
Investment decisions depend crucially on the successful identification of the appropriate target markets and an assessment of the market potential. We provide our clients with carefully constituted analyses of all relevant opportunities, including nevertheless an assessment of risks associated with those potential target markets.
- Energy sector analysis (entire supply chain from generation to end use)
- System analysis (historical development, actual conditions and future trends)
- Regulatory and institutional framework analysis
- Assessment of market entry opportunities
- Energy cost and commodity price forecasts