Quality Management System
The excellent reputation of employees and senior staff as independent technical consultants, established since the start of the company in 1966, motivates us to continually improve the quality of our services. We strive to offer our clients the best quality at a fair price, while assuring our employees attractive and secure employment with potential for development and promotion.
We act according to the following quality principles:
- Continual improvement of the Lahmeyer quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Compliance with DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025:2005 in accordance with the approved range of testing and calibration services
- Integration of all senior staff and employees in a continual improvement process
- Support of our business processes through up-to-date equipment and practices
- Selection of competent employees and qualifying them by regular training and further education
- Constant adaptation to technological developments in our fields of work
- Selection of free-lance staff and subcontractors taking account of the quality objectives and previous monitoring and appraisals
The approach taken by the management, senior staff and all other employees exemplifies the quality orientation of the company ‒they have taken on a firm commitment to align all their actions with the documented quality policy and practices.